Join ACEing Autism at a professional tennis tournament near you! We are thrilled to be able to offer a free clinic to area families affected by autism thanks to the generosity of several ATP and WTA level tournament partnerships that support our mission. Space is limited so be sure to register while space is available.
Delray Beach Open
- Saturday, Feb. 25, 2017
- 10:30 am – 11:30 am with Semi-final matches to follow
- Delray Beach Stadium & Tennis Center – 201 West Atlantic Ave, Delray Beach, FL 33444
- Wednesday, March 29th, 2017
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Tennis Center at Crandon Park – 7300 Crandon Blvd, Miami, FL 33149
U.S. Men’s Clay Court Championships
- Saturday, April 8, 2017
- 8:00 am – 10:00 am
- River Oaks Country Club – 1600 River Oaks Blvd, Houston, TX 77019
BB&T Atlanta Open
- 2017 date TBA
- 9:00am – 10:30am with Semi-final matches to follow. Purchase tickets HERE and use code ACEINGBBTAO to receive 25% off!
- Atlantic Station, 1380 Atlantic Dr NW (park by stairwell #15), Atlanta, GA 30363
- Sunday, August 20th, 2017
- 1:30pm – 2:30pm with early round matches to follow
- Wake Forest Tennis Center, 100 West 32nd Street, Winston-Salem, NC 27105
WE HAVE REACHED CAPACITY. FEEL FREE TO REGISTER TO JOIN THE WAITING LIST. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST.
US Open Event at Flushing Meadows
- 2017 Date: August 27th
- 8 – 9:30 AM
- Flushing Meadows Corona Park, Queens, NY 11367
- Tennis Courts Located by David Dinkins Circle at the intersection of New York Ave. and Perimeter Rd.
- Same location the past 3 years
- Date TBA
- Time TBA
- Address TBA
- Saturday, August 19, 2017
- Time TBA
- Lindner Family Tennis Center, 5460 Courseview Drive, Mason, OH 45040