At home virtual offerings to keep your child active. ACEing at Home offers free personalized, live one-on-one classes between a child and a volunteer buddy and on-demand skill videos to prepare for in-person classes from the comfort of your home. These virtual offerings are a great way for your child to have some social time while exercising and don’t require equipment or a lot of space.
Welcome to ACEing at Home
ACEing Autism 1:1 Virtual Classes
1. What: Personalized, live, one-on-one fun classes between your child and a volunteer buddy to help children enjoy 20-40 minutes of fun physical activity and social time via a device of your choice.
2. How: Choose an ACEing Autism program location below.
3. When: Lessons are scheduled based on your availability & our volunteer’s availability. After registration, we will be in contact to finalize days & times that work for you!
BONUS OFFER: Participants receive a 20% discount on their first session as soon as we’re back on the court in 2021!.
On-Demand Skill Videos
1. What: Six 15 to 20-minute recorded videos designed specifically for our families to keep your child active and having fun!
2. How: Subscribe to our newsletter by clicking the button below. After you’ve joined, you will receive an email with a link to all our on-demand videos!
3. When: Anytime you want!
What you need:
1. Space for your child to actively participate (recommend 7 by 7ft space preferably indoors with high ceilings).
2. A tennis racquet or an alternative (badminton racquet, paper towel cardboard roll, lightweight flashlight, etc.).
3. A tennis ball (recommend low pressure tennis ball), or an alternative (beanbag, foam ball, etc.).