Autism Acceptance Month/National Tennis Month
If you would like to share your story with us, please email Mylene Martin at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Autism theme: Inclusion in the Workplace: Challenges and Opportunities in a Post-Pandemic World.
- Facebook and Instagram Live:
- April 4th: One of our influencers will join us on Instagram Live. She will share her story as someone with a sibling on the autism spectrum. She will talk about inclusion in the workplace and what it looks like, the opportunities and challenges.
- Date TBD: Mark Remembert will join us during a live to talk about his experience and knowledge as a parent of a child on the spectrum regarding inclusion in the workplace
- Date TBD: An expert will join us Live to give her perspective on the opportunities and challenges that people on the autism spectrum encounter and what we might be able to do.
- Share stories:
- Families, volunteers, Program Directors, and medical experts will share their stories and experiences throughout the month of April in relation to inclusion in the workplace.
- Join the conversation as they talk about their hopes and dreams, the challenges and opportunities they see.
- We will disclose partnerships during the month of April
- We look forward to revealing these partnerships that will enhance our mission of connecting kids through tennis.