Social Media Intern
ACEing Autism (ACEing) is seeking candidates for a volunteer-based Social Media Intern to support the Marketing & Communications Manager with the creation and management of ACEing Autism’s social media campaigns.
General Responsibilities, including but are not limited to:
- Help manage the social media calendar
- Brainstorm campaign ideas
- Create engaging social media content and imagery; creative writing a plus
- Post on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Help Analyze analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Identify new media opportunities
- Work with the Manager of Marketing to establish ongoing online identity
- Help creating content as dictated by the monthly calendar
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms.
- Knowledge of analytical tools a plus
- Creative mindset.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Working towards or holding a degree in Communications or a related field.
- Prior experience with marketing or social media.
- Interested applicants should send a brief cover letter and resume together in the same file when applying. ACEing will make best efforts to acknowledge receipt of your interest, but may be unable depending on volume. Please know we appreciate your interest. ACEing Autism is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply