We are so excited to be implementing the ACEing Autism Honor Roll system to recognize our program locations who have achieved and exceeded ACEing Autism’s objectives.
For our first ever ACEing Autism Honor Roll Awards, you can find the winners in all four categories below.
- Program of the Year: Chad & Elana Campbell – Phoenix, AZ
- Social Media Program of the Year: Emma Famili – Pittsburgh, PA
- Parent Satisfaction Award: Heather Richardson – Lexington, KY
- Volunteer Satisfaction Award: Audrey Zhang – Northville, MI
To understand the criteria for nomination and for each award, please scroll below.
- Must run at least two sessions in the calendar year
- Must have received a Regional Program Director visit and received an evaluation
- Must have received an evaluation score of 85 or above
- Must be striving toward reaching program participant capacity
We evaluate Honor Roll nominees and award the site locations with an Honor Roll Distinction in December of each year.
Honor Roll Awards:
- Program of the Year: Highest scoring evaluation, enrollment numbers, and satisfaction surveys
- Social Media Program of the Year: Awarded by Marketing & Communications Dept.
- Parent Satisfaction Award: Highest percentage of completed parent surveys with a highly satisfied response (must have at least 7 participants enrolled within the year)
- Volunteer Satisfaction Award: Highest percentage of completed volunteer surveys with a highly satisfied response