Join ACEing Autism at a professional tennis tournament near you! We are thrilled to be able to offer a free clinic to area families affected by autism thanks to the generosity of several ATP and WTA level tournament partnerships that support our mission. Space is limited so be sure to register while space is available.
US Open at Flushing Meadows Corona Park
- 2018 Date: Sunday, August 26, 2018 (8 – 9:30 am)
- Flushing Meadows Corona Park, Queens, NY 11367
- Tennis Courts Located by David Dinkins Circle at the intersection of New York Ave. and Perimeter Rd.
- Sunday, August 19th, 2018
- 1:30pm – 2:30pm with early round matches to follow
- Wake Forest Tennis Center, 100 West 32nd Street, Winston-Salem, NC 27105
ACEing Autism FREE clinic at 2019 Delray Beach Open
- Saturday, Feb. 16, 2019
- 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. with early round matches to follow
- Delray Beach Stadium & Tennis Center – 201 West Atlantic Ave, Delray Beach, FL 33444
ACEing Autism FREE clinic at 2018 Tennis With The Stars Presented by BNP Paribas Open
- Tuesday, March 6th, 2018
- 4pm – 5pm
- The Tennis Club at Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort 41000 Bob Hope Dr. Rancho Mirage, CA 92270.
ACEing Autism FREE clinic at the 9th All-Star Charity Tennis Event hosted by The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami featuring Serena Williams
- Tuesday, March 20th, 2018
- 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- 455 Grand Bay Dr, Key Biscayne, FL 33149
U.S. Men’s Clay Court Championships
- Sunday, April 8, 2018
- 8:00 am – 10:00 am
- River Oaks Country Club – 1600 River Oaks Blvd, Houston, TX 77019
BB&T Atlanta Open
- 2018 date TBA soon!
- Atlantic Station, 1380 Atlantic Dr NW (park by stairwell #15), Atlanta, GA 30363
- 2019 date TBA!
- Lindner Family Tennis Center, 5460 Courseview Drive, Mason, OH 45040