Programs Quality Manager
ACEing Autism is on a mission for children with autism to grow, develop and benefit from social connections and fitness through affordable tennis programming, serving individual needs while filling a national void for this growing and worthy population. The organization aims to be the preeminent thought leader on how tennis and sport develops children with autism spectrum disorder by reaching 50% of the 1M+ families in the community and increasing awareness, while impacting those reached with ACEing’s unique programming.
- Full Time
- Director of Program Operations & Executive Director
- He is responsible for overseeing and managing program quality for all programming, which includes community and school-based programs. In collaboration with the Program staff, he will oversee and maintain program quality across all programs. In this role, the Program Quality Manager will maintain the high standards of quality with existing programs and ensure and/or establish high standards of quality for new and existing programs.
- Successfully completed at least 2 years as an ACEing Autism Program Director.
- USPTA/PTR Certification preferred.
- Experience with youth with autism preferred.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure the integrity of all ACEing Autism programs by enforcing quality guidelines.
- Conduct site visits, supervise programs, report to the Director of Program Operations on quality status, and provide recommendations on how to improve program quality.
- Assess ACEing Autism’s programming curriculum and provide guidance to supplement and/or improve curriculum quality and efficacy for both schools and communities. Curriculum includes, but is not limited to, manuals, video trainings, online trainings and tutorials.
- Conduct an audit of current program trainings and provide recommendations on how to improve training and curriculum including, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Volunteers and Program Directors pre-launch,
- Regional Program Directors,
- Continuing education resources for programs (on-site and virtual), and;
- A certification program for Program Directors.
- Provide continual assessments of trainings and curriculum as we gain insight into quality guidelines and best practices, by implementing and applying feedback/recommendations.
- Assess current resource pool and aid in the search of relevant talent based on the needs of the organization, specifically related to the roles of Program Directors, Regional Program Directors, and BCBA’s with relevant experience to support program quality and growth.
- Serve as a member of the Programs Committee and Best Practices Committee.
- Provide consultative support to Regional Program Directors, aiding the Director of Program Operations in the management and quality standards of the RPD team.
- Support in the development of a system to measure and evaluate programming outcomes and subsequently implementing the system with program locations.
- Recommend ways to improve volunteer and Program Director engagement and relations.
- Support with initiatives to further organization’s mission and vision.
- Timely communication with Program Directors and Regional Program Directors.
- Coordinate and schedule travel arrangements for site visits with Operations Manager.
- Submit Purchase Request, Expense Reimbursement, and Timecards in a timely manner.