Regional Program Director
ACEing Autism is on a mission for children with autism to grow, develop and benefit from social connections and fitness through affordable tennis programming, uniquely serving individual needs while filling a national void for this growing and worthy population. The organization aims to be the preeminent thought leader on how tennis and sport develops children with autism spectrum disorder by reaching 50% of the 1M+ families in the community and increasing awareness of ACEing Autism, while impacting those reached with ACEing’s unique programming.
- Part Time Employee
- Director of Program Operations & Quality Control Manager
- The Regional Program Director (RPD) is responsible for overseeing a cohort of ACEing Autism programs in a designated region to ensure program quality and provide additional support to active programs. The RPD will visit each assigned program at least once a year to evaluate the quality of the program, conduct an annual quality evaluation, and provide training, feedback, and mentorship.
- Successfully completed at least 2 years as an ACEing Autism Program Director or 2+ years of experience working with children with autism and other developmental disabilities
- USPTA/PTR Certification preferred.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
Annual Site Visits
- Each site visit to assigned programs includes the following:
- Pre-visit prep (1-2 hours),
- Volunteer training (20-40 minutes),
- Program director meeting (30 minutes),
- Observation of program and coaching (1-2 hours),
- Customer relations with parents during the program (as needed),
- A written report and completion of the quality evaluation checklist.
- Ensure the integrity of all assigned ACEing Autism programs by enforcing quality guidelines.
- Supervise the assigned programs and report to Director of Program Operations on quality status.
- Assess programs, provide program expertise and support, and deliver feedback to Program Directors.
- Deliver Volunteer and Program Director trainings, as necessary.
- Perform program administration duties and act as a liaison for the national office.
- Submit an annual quality evaluation on each program being overseen.
- Support initiatives to further organization’s mission and vision.
- Work in partnership with other Regional Program Directors for best practices.
Marketing & Communications
- Assist in identifying different markets to expand programming.
- Timely email and verbal communication with Program Directors.
- Communicate with the National Office regarding program status, needs, issues, and/or safety concerns.
- Coordinate and schedule travel arrangements for site visits with Operations Manager.
- Submit Purchase Request, Expense Reimbursement, and Timecards in a timely manner.